Marumi FIT+SLIM UV
The Marumi FIT+SLIM MC UV is a basic model UV control filter well-suited to whom a sharp cut UV is not mandatory.
- The Marumi FIT+SLIM MC UV is a basic model UV control filter with an ultra-thin frame structure
- Certified Japan Quality Glass, OMG EL41 Sharp cut UV based on high-quality optical glass
- High transmittance approximately more than 98.2% (400-700nm average rate)
- Eight layers of Anti-reflection coating sustain a reflection rate under 0.6%. (420-680nm average)
- Realized an ultra-thin aluminum frame to avoid vignetting even with a wide-angle lens
- Ultra-lightweight glass and mount structure
- "Made in Japan" optical precision and performance
A UV(Haze) filter allows you to;
- prevents or attenuate a specific range of ultraviolet lights that pass into a camera to restrain haze and glare
- maintain image contrast and sharpness while reducing bluish color cast
- protect your camera lens from physical damages and many nuisances
A UV filter protects your delicate and expensive camera lens from dust, fingerprint, scratches, or, more importantly, from physical shock and damages.
It does, however, sound like the functions of another filter, Lens Protector, because a UV filter plays a role in lens protection and avoiding negative influences caused on images by Ultraviolet lights.
UV (Ultraviolet) radiation affects image quality in the form of haze, which impairs contrast and sharpness in the image.
UV filters are longpass filters that block & cut the UV wavelength range and transit the visual spectrum, the light we see in our eyes.
- Category: Screw-in
- Model: Marumi FIT+SLIM UV
- Brand: FIT+SLIM
- Type: UV
- Available Sizes (mm): 49, 52, 55, 58, 62, 67, 72, 77, 82
- Filter factor: 1.0x
- Transmittance: 98.2%
- Reflectance: 0.6%
- Coating: Low reflection
- Glass: EL41 Sharp Cut UV
- Frame Material: Aluminum
- Frame structure: Non-rotating
- Frame structure: Ultra thin frame
- Frame structure: Satin finish
- Frame structure: Lens cap attachable