Tokina atx-m 56mm F1.4 E PLUS Tele Prime for Sony E
Tokina atx-m 56mm F1.4 E - featuring angle of view equal to approx. 85mm in full frame (standard angle) is designed as a highly popular optical gear for amateur or even semi - professional photographers to capture portraits, street portraits, street snaps and landscapes in still or video mode.
CCI means Color Contribution Index, that measures the light transmission values of the lens. Particularly, it is a three number system which describes the degree to which a lens is expected to change the overall color of a photograph relative to that obtained with no lens in the system. Compared to the location of the ISO standard point, actual value point tends to be closer to warm tones (Yellow, Red), but stays within the ideal coordinates that proves natural and well balanced color reproduction ability of the lens.
F1.4 fast, but light and small
Exclusively designed to fit contemporary mirrorless cameras in terms of weight and size.
The basic property of mirrorless camera is compactness and lightweight. Incorporating made of metal mount and barrels for built quality we succeeded to create the lens light and small - perfect combination with Fujifilm X mount APS-C mirrorless cameras.
Beautiful bokeh and superior light intake
Tokina atx-m 56mm F1.4 X features fast f/1.4 aperture that creates more creamy and beautiful front and back bokeh, compared to standard and wide prime lenses and provides huge advantage in low light shooting.
Fast, accurate, but silent AF
Tokina atx-m 56mm F1.4 E incorporate accurate responsive AF system that fully communicates with the camera body. Quiet, accurate and fast focusing is realized by in-built ST-M focus motor.
Full communication with camera
Tokina atx-m 56mm F1.4 E is fully communicable with the camera body to support 5-Axis In-Body Image Stabilization.
Click-less aperture ring
Tokina atx-m 56mm F1.4 E incorporates aperture click-less ring allowing users to smoothly control aperture manually from f/1.4 to f/16 in video mode, but also automatically (position A) via camera setting in still mode.
Great option for videographers
Tokina atx-m 56mm F1.4 E is designed for videographers featuring lightweight and compact design, fast f/1.4 aperture, manual aperture ring and low focus breathing.
- Perfect option for still photography and videography.
- Extremely compact and lightweight - perfect combination with Sony E mount (APS-C) mirrorless cameras.
- f/1.4 aperture for creamy and beautiful front and back bokeh and great light intake as a huge advantage in low light shooting.
- Fast, but silent AF realized by ST-M focus motor.
- Fully communicable with the camera body to support In-Body Image Stabilization.
- Click-less aperture ring to smoothly control aperture manually in video mode.
In The Box
- Tokina atx-m 56mm F1.4 X PLUS Tele Prime for Sony E
- Carton Box
- Cleaning Cloth
- Front Lens Cap
- Instructions Manual
- Lens Hood
- Rear Lens Cap
- Warranty Sheet
- Model: atx-m 56mm F1.4 E PLUS
- Model Description: Tokina atx-m 56mm F1.4 E PLUS
- Series: atx-m
- Type: Tele Prime
- Sensor Size: APS-C
- Mount: Sony E
- Color: Black
- Focal Length: 56mm
- Maximum Aperture: f/1.4
- Minimum Aperture: f/16
- Automatic Aperture: Yes
- Manual Aperture Ring: Yes
- Aperture De-Click: Yes
- Angle of View: 28°
- Minimum Focusing Distance: 0.6m
- Macro Ratio: 1 : 10
- Focusing Mode: Automatic
- Manual Focusing Ring: Yes
- Autofocus Switch: Camera Switch
- Focusing Type: Internal Focus
- Filter Size: 52mm
- Coating: Multi-coating
- Construction E/G: 10 Elements in 9 Groups
- Aperture Blades: 9
- Lens Hood: BH-525
- Electrical Contacts: Yes