Tokina atx-m 33mm F1.4 E PLUS Standard Prime for Sony E
Presenting Tokina atx-m 33mm F1.4 E - fast prime lens for Sony E (APS-C) mirrorless camera mount.
Tokina atx-m 33mm F1.4 E featuring angle of view equal to approx. 50mm in full frame (standard angle) is designed to serve as a highly versatile optical gear for amateur or even semi - professional photographers to capture snap shots, landscapes and environmental portraits.
Special optical design formula together with one Low-Dispersion (SD) glass element provides excellent optical performance and corrects aberrations.
CCI means Color Contribution Index, that measures the light transmission values of the lens. Particularly, it is a three number system which describes the degree to which a lens is expected to change the overall color of a photograph relative to that obtained with no lens in the system. Compared to the location of the ISO standard point, actual value point tends to be closer to warm tones (Yellow, Red), but stays within the ideal coordinates that proves natural and well balanced color reproduction ability of the lens.
F1.4 fast, but light and small
Exclusively designed to fit contemporary mirrorless cameras in terms of weight and size.
The basic property of mirrorless camera is compactness and lightweight. Incorporating made of metal mount and barrels for built quality we succeeded to create the lens light and small - perfect combination with Fujifilm X mount APS-C mirrorless cameras.
Beautiful bokeh & impressive light intake
Tokina atx-m 33mm F1.4 E features fast f/1.4 aperture that creates creamy and beautiful front and back bokeh, providing huge advantage in low light shooting.
Fast, but silent AF
Tokina atx-m 33mm F1.4 E incorporates accurate responsive AF system that fully communicates with the camera body. Quiet and fast focusing is realized by ST-M focus motor.
Full communication with camera
Tokina atx-m 33mm F1.4 X is fully communicable with the camera body to support 5-Axis In-Body Image Stabilization.
Click-less aperture ring
Fujifilm's design philosophy has always been to be about dials on the cameras and emulating a traditional film shooting experience. Tokina atx-m 33mm F1.4 X incorporates aperture click-less ring allowing users to smoothly control aperture manually from f/1.4 to f/16 in video mode, but also automatically (position A) via camera setting in still mode.
Great option for videographers
Tokina atx-m 33mm F1.4 E is designed for videographers featuring lightweight and compact design, fast f/1.4 aperture, manual aperture ring and low focus breathing.
- Perfect option for still photography and videography.
- Extremely compact and lightweight - perfect combination with Sony E mount (APS-C) mirrorless cameras.
- f/1.4 aperture for creamy and beautiful front and back bokeh and great light intake as a huge advantage in low light shooting.
- Fast, but silent AF realized by ST-M focus motor.
- Fully communicable with the camera body to support In-Body Image Stabilization.
- Click-less aperture ring to smoothly control aperture manually in video mode.
In The Box
- atx-m 33mm F1.4 E PLUS Standard Prime for Fujifilm X
- Carton Box
- Cleaning Cloth
- Front Lens Cap
- Instructions Manual
- Lens Hood
- Rear Lens Cap
- Warranty Sheet
- Model: atx-m 33mm F1.4 E PLUS
- Model Description: Tokina atx-m 33mm F1.4 E PLUS
- Series: atx-m
- Type: Standard Prime
- Sensor Size: APS-C
- Mount: Sony E
- Color: Black
- Focal Length: 33mm
- Maximum Aperture: f/1.4
- Minimum Aperture: f/16
- Automatic Aperture: Yes
- Manual Aperture Ring: Yes
- Aperture De-Click: Yes
- Angle of View: 45.7°
- Minimum Focusing Distance: 0.4m
- Macro Ratio: 1 : 10
- Focusing Mode: Automatic
- Manual Focusing Ring: Yes
- Autofocus Switch: Camera Switch
- Focusing Type: Internal Focus
- Filter Size: 52mm
- Coating: Multi-coating
- Construction E/G: 10 Elements in 9 Groups
- Aperture Blades: 9
- Lens Hood: BH-524
- Electrical Contacts: Yes