Sigma 60-600mm f/4.5-6.3 DG DN OS Sports Lens (Leica L)
The second full-frame mirrorless zoom lens in the Sigma Sports line, the Sigma 60-600mm f/4.5-6.3 DG DN OS Sports Lens covers a vast 10x range and is well-suited for a wide variety of subjects, including sports, wildlife, portraiture, and fast-moving action. Offered here in a Leica L-mount, this lens features a newly designed HLA (High-response Linear Actuator) focusing motor that provides unprecedented speed and precision while quietly and accurately focusing on the subject in front of you. Additionally, a dual-action zoom design allows both rotary zooming using the zoom ring and straight zooming grasping the end of the lens. This allows for both delicate, intuitive, and quick operation. An updated Optical Stabilizer system minimizes the appearance of camera shake and significantly improves image stabilization performance by seven stops at the wide end and six stops at the telephoto end.
- As part of the Sports line within Sigma's Global Vision series, this lens is designed to offer excellent optical performance, speed, and other customizable features that make it an ideal choice for wildlife, sports, action, and other fast-moving subjects.
- Wide-ranging super telephoto zoom is designed for full-frame Leica L-mount cameras but is also suitable for APS-C models where it provides a 90-900mm equivalent focal length range.
- Newly designed HLA (High-response Linear Actuator) focusing motor provides unprecedented high-speed, high-precision, and quiet AF. The HLA also offers high focus following performance for sports photography and other subjects in motion such as cars, planes, or birds in flight, ensuring that the decisive moment is not missed.
- Updated Optical Stabilizer system minimizes the appearance of camera shake and significantly improves image stabilization performance by 7 stops at the wide end and 6 stops at the telephoto end.
- Three Special Low Dispersion (SLD) elements and two F Low Dispersion (FLD) elements are featured in the optical design and help to reduce color fringing and chromatic aberrations for improved clarity and color accuracy, as well as spherical aberrations for reduced distortion and improved sharpness throughout the zoom range.
- A Super Multi-Layer Coating has been applied to lens elements to minimize lens flare and ghosting and contribute to producing contrast-rich and color-neutral imagery, even in backlit conditions.
- Front lens element has been treated with a water- and oil-repellent coating to benefit working in harsh environmental conditions.
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a smooth and pleasing bokeh quality.
- Dual-action zoom design allows both rotary zooming using the zoom ring and straight zooming grasping the end of the lens. This allows for both delicate, intuitive, and quick operation.
- The lens is constructed using a Thermally Stable Composite (TSC) material, along with traditional metals, for greater precision and use in wide temperature variations.
- The bayonet mount is constructed from brass for ensured accuracy and durability.
- Tripod collar has a rotating design, and the replaceable foot is Arca-type compatible for easy mounting.
In the Box
- Sigma 60-600mm f/4.5-6.3 DG DN OS Sports Lens (Leica L)
- Sigma LCF-105 III 105mm Lens Cap
- Sigma TS-121 Tripod Socket
- Sigma LCR II Rear Lens Cap for Leica L
- Cover Lens Cap
- Lens Hood
- Limited 4-Year Warranty
- Full Frame | f/4.5-6.3 to f/22-32
- Standard to Ultra-Telephoto Zoom
- HLA Linear Focusing Motor
- Dual Action Zoom System
- OS Image Stabilization
- SLD and FLD Glass Elements
- Brass Bayonet Mount and Arca-Type Foot
- Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm