Sigma 45mm f/2.8 DG DN Contemporary Lens for Sony E
Designed for full-frame Sony E-mount mirrorless cameras, the fast and versatile Sigma 45mm f/2.8 DG DN Contemporary Lens is a normal-length prime that optimizes size as well as weight while rendering notably smooth bokeh with rounded out-of-focus highlights in both the foreground and background. Coupled with its ability to soften the periphery of blurred images while enhancing the three-dimensional impression of an object, its 9.5" minimum focusing distance makes it suitable for snapshots to tabletop photos, or any imagery where you wish to make your subject stand out.
- Though full-time manual focus is available, this lens is equipped with a stepping motor that enables smooth, high-speed autofocusing that is notably quiet whether utilizing features such as Face/Eye Detection AF or during video shooting. A rounded seven-blade diaphragm contributes to the smooth bokeh, and a lens hood is included, which can protect the front element as well as prevent stray light from causing flare.
- As part of the Contemporary line within Sigma's Global Vision series, this lens is designed to achieve a balance between convenience and performance, and meshes a compact, lightweight build and versatile handling with notable optical attributes.
- Created for full-frame Sony E-mount mirrorless cameras, this prime, normal-length lens is designed to deliver excellent image quality while optimizing size and weight. It is also suitable for APS-C models where it provides a 68mm equivalent focal length.
- Optical design controls spherical aberrations to help endure large, soft, rounded bokeh while enhancing the three-dimensional impression of the subject.
- Constant f/2.8 maximum aperture is well-suited for working in available light conditions and provides greater control over depth of field.
- A stepping AF motor benefits both photographers and videographers with its fast, precise, and near-silent performance. Full-time manual focus control can also be selected.
- Rounded seven-blade diaphragm contributes to a smooth and pleasing bokeh quality.
- The bayonet mount is constructed from brass for ensured accuracy and durability. Additionally, rubber sealing is incorporated in the mount design to render it dust- and splash-resistant.
In the Box
- Sigma 45mm f/2.8 DG DN Contemporary Lens for Sony E
- LH577-01 Lens Hood
- Sigma LCF-55 III 55mm Lens Cap
- Sigma LCR II Rear Lens Cap for Sony E
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
- E-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/22
- Soft, Smooth, Rounded Bokeh
- High-Speed AF with Stepping Motor
- Rounded 7-Blade Diaphragm
- Durable, Weather-Sealed Construction