- Mobile Journalist, Vlogger, Livestreamer
- For Cameras, Mobile Devices & Recorders
- Runs on Plug-In Power
- Simple Operation with No Controls
- 3.5mm TRS Output Jack
- Detachable TRS and TRRS Cables
- Ultracompact and Lightweight
- Foam Windscreen Reduces Wind Noise
- Integrated Shoe/Tripod Shockmount
Shotgun Mic for Focused Sound
Though most microphones found in cameras and mobile devices capture sound from all directions, the Vmic Mini features a cardioid pickup pattern that focuses the audio capture in front of the camera while rejecting distracting sounds in the background. The mic has been tuned with a slight bump at 8 kHz, which adds presence and clarity to speech.
Ultracompact Size Fits Anywhere
With a light, precision-cut aluminum-alloy body and no bulky battery to worry about, the Vmic Mini fits comfortably on your camera without weighing it down. Unlike larger shotgun mics, its compact size is ideal for use with small-format cameras as well as smaller mobile devices, staying out of the way so you can get right in the middle of the action.
Built-In Shockmount Reduces Vibrations and Rumble
A smart feature of the Vmic Mini's design is the robust, integrated shockmount. It helps to isolate the mic from handling noise and vibrations when you're on the move, greatly reducing muddying low-end rumble.
Bullet-Shaped Windscreen Blocks Wind Noise The included bullet-shaped windscreen gives the Vmic Mini a slick and functional look, while blocking wind noise and protecting it from the elements.
Versatile Mounting Options
The Vmic Mini's integrated, locking shoe mount features a 1/4"-20 thread at the bottom and is ready to attach to your camera, gimbal, tripod, boompole, or stand. With its miniature size, the mic is extremely well-suited for phone mounting using a phone tripod adapter clamp equipped with a cold shoe (available separately).
Runs on Plug-In Power
Since the Vmic Mini operates on plug-in power from your camera, smartphone, or tablet, it requires no batteries. This reduces weight and makes the mic easier to use.
Cables for Cameras and Mobile Devices
- The Vmic Mini includes two 3.5mm cables to ensure easy connectivity with your camera or mobile device
- Short, coiled right-angle 3.5mm TRS to right-angle 3.5mm TRS cable with gold-plated connectors for connection to the mic input of DSLR and mirrorless cameras
- Short, coiled right-angle 3.5mm TRS to straight 3.5mm TRRS cable with gold-plated connectors for connection to the headphone jack of mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets