Saramonic SmartRig+ (Two Channel Mic/Instruments Interface)
The Saramonic SmartRig+ is a portable microphone/guitar interface for recording professional quality audio.
The SmartRig+ makes your recording work easier by connecting professional microphones and guitars (or other instruments) to your smartphone, tablet, DSLR camera or video camera. 2 independent channels allow you to connect and control gain on multiple microphones or guitars at the same time. The interface also features 3 types of input to accommodate any set up: two XLR mic inputs, two 1/4" (6.35mm) guitar inputs, and two 1/8" (3.5mm) jack inputs for connecting any instrument or microphone. Outputs to a standard 1.8" 3.5mm cable for use with, smartphones, cameras and other devices.
Provides 48V phantom power for microphones, and includes a 3.5mm headphone output for real-time sound monitoring. The two gain control thumbwheels make it easy to set precise levels.Toggle between Mono and Stereo output modes as necessary. Powered by one 9V battery.
- Channels: Two Independent Channels
- Inputs: Two XLR Microphone Inputs, Two 3.5mm (TRS) Microphone Inputs, Two 1/4" Guitar Inputs
- Outputs: Output switch for smartphone (TRRS) or Camera/Camcorder/Recorder (TRS); 3.5mm Headphone Output Jack for Monitoring
- Phantom Power: +48v Phantom Power Switch
- Mono/Stereo: Mono/Stereo Toggle Output Switch
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20kHZ(+/-0.5dB)
- Distortion: Less than 0.01% @ 1 kHz, -30dBu input
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 80 db @ 1kHz, -30 dBu input
- Gain: +20 dB to Infinity
- Power Requirements: One 9V Alkaline or Lithium
- Dimensions: L 4.7" x W 1.6" x H 1.6" (12 x 4 x 4 cm)
- Weight: 4.6 oz. (130g)