- Connects Mic/Wireless Receiver to iPhone
- Headphone Capability, Mic Plug-In Power
- 3.5mm TRRS Female Connector for Mic
- Lightning Connector for iOS Devices
The 3" Saramonic SR-C2002 adapter cable allows you to connect a multitude of audio sources and equipment to the Lightning port of an iOS device. This versatile audio input adapter accepts the 3.5mm TRS and TRRS male output jack on microphones, wireless microphone receivers, audio recorders, and mixers, enabling you to capture audio directly into your iPhone or iPad.
The SR-C2002 can also be used as a fully operational 3.5mm headphone port, sending and receiving headphone audio, microphone audio, and earbud remote-control commands.
The cable provides plug-in power to microphones, which is needed for operating on-camera mics that are not self-powered via a battery. It is terminated with a 3.5mm TRRS female connector on one end and an MFi-certified lightning connector at the other. Built to last, both connectors are gold-plated to resist corrosion and provide a reliable audio signal.
- Connector 1: 1/8 / 3.5 mm TRRS Female, Gold-Plated
- Connector 2: Lightning Male, Gold-Plated
- Length: 3" / 7.6 cm
- Weight: 0.25 oz / 7 g