The NGTT2 tripod includes a special hybrid 3-way head for both photo and video use. A simple turn of the pan handle locks or unlocks the tilt and pan movements, while a separate lock allows you to quickly achieve vertical compositions.
National Geographic has teamed up with Manfrotto to bring you the tools that top explorers and reporters trust to help them bring home the best images possible. For the traveling photographer, speed of reaction is crucial, and sturdiness and stability can not be allowed to compromise portability. These products have been designed to combine low weight and reduced size with professional performance.
- Dial at the top of the legs allows for angle adjustments. Turn the dial to select normal leg angles (23°), medium leg angles (45°), or low-angle (80°) to achieve ground level shots.
- The column unscrews and splits into two sections. In combination with the low angle leg setting you can get your camera all the way to the ground.
- Natural anti-rotation shape ensures the legs don't turn. The elliptical shape also provides greater rigidity at the point where the legs attach to the tripod.
- Large rubber feet provide stability on flat and uneven surfaces.
- Load Capacity: 2.2 lb (1 kg)
- Head Attachment Fitting: 1/4"-20
- Maximum Height: 59.8" (152 cm)
- Maximum Height w/o Column Extended: 50.4" (128 cm)
- Minimum Height: 6.7" (17 cm)
- Folded Length: 17.9" (45.5 cm)
- Weight: 2 lb (890 g)
- Material: Aluminum
- Leg Stages/Sections: 4/5
- Leg Lock Type: Flip lever
- Independent Leg Spread: No
- Spiked/Retractable Feet: No
- Center Brace: No
- Center Column Type: Sliding
- Center Column Sections: 2