Lowepro Pro Trekker BP 650 AW II
High-performing outdoor camera backpack for intense outdoor and wildlife specific photo and video assignments
Built to last thanks to waterproof details, main fabric coating and rugged materials - this weatherproof camera bag is ready to face tough environments
- Modular construction featuring removable pouch and waistband
- Back access camera compartment
- Wildlife assignments specific - fits up to 800mm lens
- Features Medium/Large shoulder straps and ActivLift™ harness
- Super resistant construction made with 87% recycled fabric
This large camera bag is built to last and conceived for the long haul in the most demanding environment and weather conditions. The new Pro Trekker 650 AW II represents the ideal choice for professionals that are looking for the ideal companion for the the next wildlife documentary or outdoor multi-day assignment.
In order to deliver an uncompromised resistance experience, this camera backpack is made of same technical woven materials as the rest of the ProTrekker series but since this pack is back access we've also added panels of resistant ripstop with carbonate and TPU coatings to the front for further durability when setting the bag down, plus all the zippers are sealed in order to deliver extra waterproofness.
The carrying experience is elevated thanks to an adjustable harness system with double density cushion that is coming from the Photosport Pro world, paired together with the ActivLift™ which delivers a custom carry experience thanks to the possibility to adjust the torso length in order to find the perfect fit with your body.
The main camera compartment features a back access and is conceived to deliver the maximum space, camera configurations and fits up to an 800mm f5.6 on a DSLR with portrait grip or a CN20 on a RED body for nature cinematographers, plus a pro-drone set up.
Cross-functionality and custom combinations are possible thanks to a series of webbing loops, a pair of included accessory straps, and a deployable tripod cup coated zipper closure to the front pocket. If you need to carry two tripods or just prefer side carry we also have dedicated tripod straps on this side. Both the front and side are designed to carry a wide range of tripods, all the way up to a Gitzo Systematic.
On the opposite side the bag has a large zippered pocket with passthrough and an attach loop for a 2L hydration reservoir. Outside there's also a big stretch pocket and compression straps to secure a water bottle. Furthermore the front is equipped with a coated zipper closure to the front pocket, with a CradleFit 16'''' laptop sleeve and some other pockets inside. While you might not want to carry your laptop in the field, this pocket is nice when you need to travel with a computer. Both the top pouch and the waistband are removable in order to deliver endless product combinations.
Built rugged and made of 87% recycled fabric*, it includes All Weather AW Cover™ to protect gear from rain, snow and dust - making it an ideal hiking camera bag.
*Measured following the GRI 301-2 standard, as a percentage of the recycled yarn used, compared to the total weight of yarn.
- 4-6 extra lenses
- Compact digital gear like DJI Osmo or Mavic.
- Up to a 15-inch laptop, 10-inch tablet, plus Wacom type tablet
- Large smartphone, pro tripod and accessories
- 2-3 Pro DSLRs, one with up to 400mm lens attached
- Weight: 3.65 kg
- Total Volume: 43 L
- Main Color: Grey
- Internal Dimensions: 18 x 32 x 54 cm
- External Dimensions: 31 x 34 x 62 cm
- External Dimensions (collapsed): 24 x 34 x 56 cm
- Camera Compartment Dimensions: 18 x 32 x 54 cm
- Front Compartment Dimensions: 29 x 3 x 53 cm
- Top Compartment Dimensions: 30 x 17 x 6 cm
- Laptop Compartment Dimensions: 26 x 2 x 37 cm
- Primary Device: Camera
- Device Volume: 34 L
- Exterior Material: 500D Polyester Recycled, 840D Polyester Recycled, 420D Nylon 6.6 Robic Ripstop W/ Tpu 79% Recycled
- Interior Material: Velex nylon