- Made of 84% recycled and solution-dyed fabrics
- Fits crop-sensor mirrorless camera, with viewfinder and kit lens
- Adjustable/detachable shoulder strap and integrated belt loop
- Durable, PVC-free, custom-molded base protects gear from impact
- Features interior memory card pocket, and expandable side pocket
Lowepro’s popular Adventura collection has been updated with Lowepro Green line, which means it’s now made of recycled and solution dyed fabric!
The brand-new Adventura III is always ready for wherever your next adventure takes you, delivering protection in a compact package.
The SH 115 includes 84% recycled and solution-dyed fabrics, to reduce water waste and negative impact on the environment. This percentage is made up of 61% recycled fabrics – Including all fabrics, webbings, bindings, zipper tape, cords and meshes, and 23% solution-dyed fabrics used to build each bag.
(This Green Line score is measured following the GRI 301-2 standard, as a percentage of the recycled/dope-dyed yarn used, compared to the total weight of yarn.)
The SH 115 delivers rugged protection for camera and lenses, can be stored in larger bags or carried via the detachable/adjustable shoulder strap with non-slip patch. Integrated belt loop included, and durable, PVC-free custom-moulded base protects your gear from moisture, abrasion and impact.
- Small zoom lens for micro four thirds and mirrorless cameras (similar to Fuji XC 16-50mm)
- Mirrorless camera with lens attached (such as Fujifilm X-E2 with 35mm)
- Weight: 0.16 kg
- Total Volume: 1 L
- Internal Dimensions: 10 x 9 x 13 cm
- External Dimensions: 14 x 12 x 18 cm
- Camera Compartment Dimensions: 10 x 9 x 13 cm
- Primary Device: Camera
- Device Volume: 1 L