It is designed to protect photo gear with the integrated and removable GearUp PRO XL camera insert, plus the dedicated accessory strap system allowing multiple carrying configurations. Provides enough storage space for multi-day hiking essentials, such as sleeping bag, tent, camp meal, jacket, trekking poles, hydration reservoir and water bottle, etc. Hike in comfort for the long haul with the ActivLift™ harness system with torso lenght adjustment – built to provide a comfortable fit and weight distribution for optimal outdoor exploration.
Built rugged and made of 85% recycled fabric* with 100% recycled 420D Nylon Oxford and 420D Nylon Diamond Ripstop with carbonate exterior, it includes All Weather AW Cover™ to protect gear from rain, snow and dust.
* Measured as the percent of recycled yarn within the total fabric surface area. Includes shell, lining, & interfacing. Excludes padding, hardware, & tapes.
- Weight: 3 kg
- Internal Dimensions: 34 x 19 x 64 cm
- External Dimensions: 41 x 36 x 70 cm
- Total Volume: 57 L
- Main Color: Grey
- Camera Compartment Dimensions: 29 x 15 x 21 cm
- GearBox Exterior Dimensions: 31.5 x 16.5 x 22.5 cm
- GearBox Interior Dimensions: 29 x 15 x 21 cm
- Primary Device: Camera
- Size: M/L
- Device Volume: 8 L
- Exterior Material: 420D nylon w/ Carbonate (recycled)
- Interior Material: 200D polyester (recycled)
- Pro DSLR or Pro Mirrorless body with 70-200mm f/2.8 lens attached
- 1-2 extra lenses
- 3-litre hydration reservoir (not included)
- Large tripod