New size in the GorillaPod line featuring a stainless steel reinforced ballhead with capacity to hold devices up to 1 lb (500 grams)
- Flexible legs & ball head secures small camera gear anywhere
- New stainless steel reinforced ball head with 90° tilt
- Versatile: Change from portrait to landscape modes
- Compact, portable & lightweight (weighs under 3 oz.)
- Strong: Holds devices weighing up to 500 grams
Built for the 500. The Indy 500 is a legendary 500 mile car race which takes place over Memorial Day in Late May every year. The GorillaPod™ 500 is completely unrelated to this race, but it is a beefed up version of our classic GorillaPod™ 325 with the added ability to hold up to 500g!
So it’s a brand new size, still pocketable and still with all the awesome attributes you have come to expect from a GorillaPod. Built with a stainless steel reinforced ballhead with 90° tilt and designed for those of you who are a sucker for the heavier, more feature rich, compact cameras. So if you are rocking a Sony RX100, Panasonic LX100 or Canon G Series type set-up, then this is the GorillaPod for you. Don’t forget it is still repping GRIP IT, WRAP IT, STAND IT™ and if you have a Beamo™ Light or Wavo™ Microphone you can rock it on this beefy little puncher too.
- Weight: 0.079 kg
- Devices: Camcorder, Mirrorless, Point & Shoot Camera
- Attachment Type: 1/4"-20 standard tripod mount
- Material: ABS Plastic, Stainless steel, TPE, Aluminium
- Dimensions: 4 x 4 x 20.5 cm