A 3.5mm analog stereo input can accept mic or line-level signals, and is compatible with powered and unpowered microphones. So whether you want to plug in a shotgun or lavalier mic for interviews, or take a signal directly from a music venue's mixing console, this adapter will come in handy. The internal A/D (analog to digital) conversion has 106 dB of headroom, ensuring a clean audio recording. While the adapter takes up the camera's USB port, a pass-through USB port is available on the adapter, so you can still charge your camera with the adapter plugged in.
In the Box
- GoPro Pro 3.5mm Mic Adapter
- For HERO9/8/7/6/5 Black & HERO5 Session
- 3.5mm Mic/Line Audio Input
- Right-Angle USB C Camera Connection
- USB Pass-Through for Camera Charging