- 4.85 lb Payload; Arca-Swiss QR Plate
- Attachable Underslung Rear Handle
- Includes Focus/Zoom External Motor Kit
- 14-Hour Runtime; Fast Charging Supported
The Feiyu AK2000S 3-Axis Handheld Stabilizer Advanced Kit is the same as the Standard Kit but additionally includes a brushless dual lens motor set. These motors connect into two USB ports by the mounting platform to allow for external follow focus and zoom control. An update to the AK2000 gimbal, the AK2000S supports up to 4.85 lb loads and includes a rear handle that attaches to the gimbal for easy underslung operation. The handle also helps better hold the gimbal in all other modes. Besides the rear handle, another new feature is support for fast charging via the onboard USB Type-C port. The gimbal's built-in battery has up to a 14-hour runtime, and it can be fully recharged in only 1.5 hours using a fast charger, sold separately.
The AK2000S features an Arca-Swiss-compatible quick release plate assembly that will allow you to efficiently move your camera between the gimbal and other gear with Arca-Swiss support. The gimbal is also designed with a touchscreen display that allows you to set parameters and make other selections. Via this touchscreen and select onboard control buttons, certain modes and functions can be accessed via a single press. These include Inception mode, portrait orientation, long-exposure time-lapse capture, and more.
Select cameras can be synced up with the gimbal via the companion Feiyu ON app over built-in Wi-Fi to allow control of various functions from the app. Select cameras can also be connected to the gimbal via included cables for control directly from the gimbal buttons. Functions such as shutter release and switching between photo and video modes can be controlled. Please see the Feiyu website for a full camera compatibility list for both control types.
Another feature of the AK2000S is that you can charge select Sony cameras from the gimbal using one of the included charging cables. The AK2000S has an all-aluminum design with a gentle rosewood-plated handle.
- Advanced Kit additionally includes a dual brushless lens motor set for external focus and zoom control
- 4.85 lb payload
- Attachable rear handle for underslung mode
- Up to 14-hour runtime
- Supports fast charging in only 1.5 hours
- Arca-Swiss-compatible quick release plate
- Touchscreen display
- Switchable between landscape and portrait modes
- Select camera control via companion iOS/Android app
- Camera control using onboard buttons via connection over included control cables
- Customizable trigger button, follow speed, motor power, and more
- Inception mode
- Long-exposure time-lapse capture
- 3-axis motor lock for easier balancing and storage
- Optional remote control, wireless microphone kit, and other accessories supported