DJI Ronin Focus Motor
The Ronin Focus Motor is designed to work with the front dial of the DJI RS 2 and RSC 2 gimbals to control focus, iris, and zoom. It's also compatible with the optional Ronin Focus Wheel when used with the RS 2.
The motor attaches to the gimbal via a single-rod-mount system and connects to the gimbal using a supplied USB cable. A lens gear is included and is adjustable to fit virtually all lenses the gimbal is capable of operating with.
In the Box
- DJI Ronin Focus Motor for RS 2 and RSC 2
- Rod Mount (12mm)
- Rod (12mm)
- Set of Four M4 Screws
- Focus Gear Strip
- USB Type-C Multi-Camera Control Cable (11.8")
- Allen Key
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
- Works with Front Dial of RS 2 and RSC 2
- Also Compatible with Ronin Focus Wheel
- Adjustable Lens Gear Included