The Mini 2 charging hub recharges the batteries in sequence. It automatically detects the battery with the most power and charges that one first. That way you can be up and flying in as little time as possible.
The hub can double as a makeshift power bank. A USB Type-A output can draw from the batteries' power to provide up to 5V/2A to a smartphone, tablet, DJI Pocket, Osmo, or other compatible device.
Built-in LED lights for each compartment let you easily view the battery levels of all three batteries.
The charging hub supports the following DJI batteries:
- BWX161-2250 (2250mAh, 7.7V)
- BWX161-1065 (1065mAh, 7.6V)
- MB2 (2400mAh, 7.2V)
- MB3 (1100mAh, 7.6V)
- For DJI Mini 2 Flight Batteries
- Charge up to 3 x Batteries in Sequence
- Requires a USB Charger
- Up to 29W Charging
- Supports Quick Charge & USB PD
- Charge Mobile Devices via 1 x USB Type-A
- Built-In LED Battery Status Lights