Specially Designed ‘Cinematic Look’
A unique optical design offers a nuanced look at the lens’ wider aperture settings, subtly modifying textural renderings for pleasing bokeh with superb expressiveness.
PL Mount with Full-Frame Coverage
The lens offers wide compatibility options for PL mount 35mm Full-Frame and Super 35mm cameras and can be changed to an EF mount at any authorized service facility.
Unified Warm Colour Tone
Sumire primes inherit the same subtle warm colour tone from the Canon cinema lens range, making it easy to change lenses without affecting colour balance.
Fast and Bright with Beautiful Bokeh
A fast T-number is thanks to a large lens diameter and together with an 11-blade iris, offers richer levels of bokeh. The lens design also significantly reduces focus breathing.
Fine Focusing with Filter and Gear Consistency
With carefully developed focus resistance, delicate focus adjustments can be made over a 300-degree rotation angle. All lenses accept 105mm screw-on filters, have a 114mm diameter lens front and have consistently positioned gears for ease of use.
- 4K Cine Lens
- Covers Full Frame & Super 35 Sensors
- Nuanced Image Characteristics
- T1.3 Maximum Aperture, 11-Blade Iris
- Minimized Focus Breathing
- Dual Focus Markings on Angled Surfaces
- Same Gear Positions Among Sumire Primes
- Canon Sumire Prime CN-E 85mm T1.3 PL Mount (Metric)
- Front Lens Cap
- Rear Lens Cap
- Focal Length: 85mm
- Lens Mount: ARRI PL
- Format: Full Frame
- Maximum Aperture: T1.3
- Horizontal Angle of View: Full Frame: 23.9°
- Minimum Focus Distance: From : 38” / 96.5 cm
- Diaphragm Blades: 11
- Gear MOD & Pitch: Focus: 0.8 MOD / 32 Pitch
- Iris: 0.8 MOD / 32 Pitch
- Front Diameter: 114 mm
- Filter Thread: 105 mm
- Focus Scales: Metric
- Focus Rotation: 300°
- Image Stabilization: No
- Length: 3.68” / 93.5 mm
- Weight: 2.87 lb / 1.3 kg