Specially Designed ‘Cinematic Look’
A unique optical design offers a nuanced look at the lens’ wider aperture settings, subtly modifying textural renderings for pleasing bokeh with superb expressiveness.
PL Mount with Full-Frame Coverage
The lens offers wide compatibility options for PL mount 35mm Full-Frame and Super 35mm cameras and can be changed to an EF mount at any authorised service facility.
Unified Warm Colour Tone
Sumire primes inherit the same subtle warm colour tone from the Canon cinema lens range, making it easy to change lenses without affecting colour balance.
Fast and Bright with Beautiful Bokeh
A fast T-number is thanks to a large lens diameter and together with an 11-blade iris, offers richer levels of bokeh. The lens design also significantly reduces focus breathing.
Fine Focusing with Filter and Gear Consistency
With carefully developed focus resistance, delicate focus adjustments can be made over a 300-degree rotation angle. All lenses accept 105mm screw-on filters, have a 114mm diameter lens front and have consistently positioned gears for ease of use.
- Specially designed ‘cinematic look’
- PL mount with Full-Frame coverage
- Unified warm colour tone with Canon’s Cine Lens family
- 11-blade diaphragm for attractive bokeh
- Canon Sumire Prime CN-E 135mm T2.2 PL Mount (Metric)
- Front Lens Cap
- Rear Lens Cap
- Mount: PL Mount (Interchangeable to EF at authorised service facility)
- Focal Length: 135mm
- T-Stop: T 2.2
- Number of Iris Blades: 11 Blades
- Aspect Ratio 1.5:1 (Screen Dimensions 36.0 x 24.0mm): 15.2°×10.2°
- Aspect Ratio 1.78:1 (Screen Dimensions 24.6 x 13.8mm): 10.4°×5.9°
- Minimum Object Distance (from sensor): 1.0 m /3’3”
- Aspect Ratio 1.5:1 (Screen Dimensions 36.0 x 24.0mm): 21.1 ×14.1 cm
- Aspect Ratio 1.78:1 (Screen Dimensions 24.6 x 13.8mm): 14.4 ×8.1 cm
- Gear Pitch: 0.8
- Front Diameter: 114 mm
- Focus Dia.: 116.8mm
- Zoom Dia.: –
- Iris Dia.: 100.8mm
- Approx. Size (W x H x L): 118.4 × 118.4 × 107.6 mm
- Approx. Mass: 1.4kg