- Canon EF mount compatibility provides support for fast and accurate Dual Pixel CMOS auto focus, camera-to-lens servo power supply, automatic lens metadata acquisition for easy post-processing, and lens functions such as peripheral illumination correction.
- Purpose-built video lens with a focal length of 18-80mm and optical zoom of 4.4x
- High-end features make the Canon CN-E18-80mm T4.4 L IS KAS S ideal for professional or advanced videographers
- Optional Canon ZSG-C10 remote zoom grip (sold separately) offers fluid zoom control, a dedicated one-shot AF button, and the flexibility to use handheld, shoulder-mounted or with a tripod
- Superior Canon optics provide stable brightness levels of T4.4 (F4) across the entire zoom range
- DC & USM motors for fast, fluid and quiet servo zoom and focus control
- 3 modes of image stabilisation for crisp, clear video
- Easy to use and work with, weighing a drone-friendly 1.2kg
- 9-leaf iris helps create beautiful, cinematic bokeh effects
- High optical resolving power and optomechanical design to meet all 4K shooting requirements
- Significantly reduced ''focus breathing'' means less distortion and more consistent shooting
Professional cine optics for videographers
From movies and documentaries to weddings and corporate videos, the Canon CN-E18-80mm T4.4 L IS KAS S (Compact Cine Servo Lens) is designed to answer the needs of professional shooters and advanced amateur videographers. With a powerful 4.4x optical zoom and 18-80mm focal length, the lens is an ideal all-purpose lens, weighing only 1.2kg but including precise servo zoom and focus functions for a smooth professional look and feel in all your shots.
All the advantages of EF mount compatibility
Designed to work with Canon EF mount DSLRs and compatible detachable lens video cameras, the Canon Compact Cine Servo Lens takes advantage of the huge range of Canon EF mount functions, including 3 modes of image stabilisation and super-fast autofocusing. Powerful Dual Pixel CMOS AF means you can quickly and accurately focus with a single push of a button, while continuous AF lets you track your subject without losing focus. Peripheral illumination correction helps maintain an even illumination across the entire frame, while the lens and camera will remain in constant communication, from lens metadata acquisition for easier post-processing to even allowing you to select a ''T'' number or ''F'' number on your camera''s display.
One of the hallmarks of great video is depth of field, helping draw the eye and focus the viewer''s attention on your subject. Achieving a distinctive, out-of-focus bokeh effect for your videos is simple - the Canon Compact Cine Servo Lens employs a 9-blade iris, resulting in points of light rendered in a pleasing bokeh that will make your work stand out.
Reduced focus breathing
Using still photography lenses for video projects means ''focus breathing'' can be an issue. Focus breathing is the subtle distortion of perspective that takes place as a lens zooms in and out, but as a dedicated vid.