You can use your camera's internal flash for lighting purposes. Or, use the internal flash to trigger a slaved external strobe like those made by Sea & Sea, Ikelite, or Sunpak.
Clear Polycarbonate Construction
Durable and resistant to corrosion. Clear view of the camera information and control functions.
Housing accesses all camera functions.
Small enough to use for other sporting activities like skiing or fishing.
Priced less than some other options in housings.
In the Box
- Canon WP-DC60 Underwater Housing for Canon PowerShot A510 and A520 Digital Cameras - Rated up to 130'
- Flash diffusion plate
- Neck strap
- Wrist strap
- LCD monitor hood
- Silicone grease
- Construction: Polycarbonate
- Control Type: Mechanical
- Controls: All
- Depth Rating: 130' (40m)
- Buoyancy: Positive
- Port: Fixed, flat
- Internal Flash Usable: Yes
- External Strobe Connector: No
- TTL Compatible: No
- Moisture Alarm: None
- Color: Clear
- Dimensions : 4.80 x 3.59 x 3.54" (121.8 x 91.2 x 90.0mm)
- Weight (without Camera): 11.3 oz (320 g)