Circular polarizers help to reduce reflections and glare by filtering out light that has become polarized due to reflection from a non-metallic surface. This results in a noticeable increase in the saturation of skies and foliage, as well as clearer imagery when photographing in hazy conditions.
- Designed specifically for use with the following Canon lenses, which accept a 52mm drop-in filter:
- EF 300mm f/2.8L IS II USM
- EF 400mm f/2.8L IS II USM
- EF 400mm f/4 DO IS II USM
- EF 500mm f/4L IS II USM
- EF 600mm f/4L IS II USM
- Reduce reflections and glare
- by filtering out light that has become polarized due to reflection from a non-metallic surface.
- Arrange and filter directionally polarized light perpendicularly to the reflected light allowing for the absorption of much of the light.
- Lessens haze in distant landscapes and provides more saturated, vivid colors.
- Strongest effect when used at a 90° from the sun.
- Filter's design permits rotating via the outside of the drop-in mount.
In the Box
- Canon PL-C 52WII 52mm Drop-In Circular Polarizing Filter