The Indra500 TTL offers 8 stops of power adjustment - from full power to 1/128 - perfect for overcoming midday sun or adding just a hint of light when shooting with large apertures. TTL exposures can be adjusted in +/- 3 EV levels.*
Using a Li-ion Battery Pack the Phottix Indra is the perfect on location light with recharge times of 2 seconds and 360 full-power flashes (High-Speed Mode) when fully charged. It’s small but extremely powerful. In the studio the Phottix Indra can be used with an AC adapter and can fully recharge in 1 second (AC Adapter not included). The Indra500 is a lot of power and control packed into a compact studio light.
Like all Phottix products – the Indra500 TTL was designed with the input of professional photographers around the world. Powered by Phottix® Odin for Canon and Nikon.
What''''s in the box?
- Phottix Indra 500 TTL Studio Light
- Phottix Studio Light Reflector 7"
- Phottix Straight Studio Light Power Cable 3.5m
- Phottix Indra Battery Body
- Phottix Indra 5000mAh Li-ion Cell
- Phottix Indra Battery Pack AC Charger with AC Power cable
- Phottix Indra Li-ion Cell Cover
- Phottix Indra Battery Pack Shoulder Strap
Light stands not included
*On compatible cameras, when used with the Phottix Odin or Mitros+ systems. Nikon’s flash protocols may limit the maximum sync speed of some Nikon camera bodies. Introducing the Phottix Indra500 TTL Studio Light – a 500 Watt TTL Studio Light featuring High Speed Sync. Under the hood is the ultimate in control – with the award-winning Phottix Odin TTL Flash Trigger for Canon and Nikon built-in.